Green and socially-responsible MBA programs at a glance
Orientation Christian Wessels / 11-07-2008
The non-profit organization Net Impact offers an overview of the green and socially-responsible MBA programs with its “Business as unusual” study.
The business schools are given a rating in 13 categories. Important questions: How well do schools prepare their students for ethical and socially-responsible management? Have students found jobs after graduation that correspond to their value and abilities?
Integration of ethical and socially-responsible management:
1. Bainbridge Graduate Institute
2. Presidio School of Management
3. International Organizations MBA HEC Geneve
4. Antioch New England - MBA in Organizational and Environmental Sustainablility
5. University of Notre Dame - Mendoza College of Business
Jobs found that correspond to value and abilities:
1. Dartmouth College - Tuck School of Business
2. University of California, Davis - Graduate School of Management
3. Purdue University - Krannert School of Management
4. Yale University - Yale School of Management
5. University of Colorado - Leeds School of Business
The study is based on a survey of 1,500 MBA students who are also Net Impact members.
The rankings are accompanied by detailed school profiles and information about curricula, student activities, career services and alumni.
Download the survey for free (registration required): www.netimpact.org