These are the MBA trends and sentiments
MBA News Barbara Barkhausen, July 5th, 2016 / 07-13-2016
According to the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants (AIGAC) and their 2016 MBA Applicant Survey:
1. MBA applicants remain as optimistic as in past years about their post-MBA employment prospects including higher salaries.
2. MBA students focus on Consulting, Finance/Accounting, and Technology
3. MBA students are aware of the competitive nature of the degree turning to friends, admissions consultants and family members for resources.
4. Declining interest in two-year programmes reflect the need of being cost-effective with 41 per cent of respondents indicating that school choice was partly influenced by affordability.
5. Applicants have adapted well to newer application components with nearly half of applicants (49 per cent) saying the video essay represented them “well” or “extremely well”.
Find full survey here:
The Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants