China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
Launched in 1995, the CEIBS MBA Program is one of the earliest MBA programs in mainland China. The 18-month CEIBS MBA program is taught by world-class faculty with rich China knowledge and learned by top quality students with diverse background, enriched international exposure and China relevance.
China depth, Global breadth
Today CEIBS is advancing its leading position in Asia in three major ways:
Elite Faculty Team - CEIBS has experienced faculty from almost 20 countries, each with a solid reputation in China-focused business management expertise.
Curriculum - In order to balance theory and practice, hard skills and soft skills, as well as global perspective and local understanding, CEIBS MBA offers well-designed curricula with the essential toolkit for success in their future career.
Network - CEIBS has the longest running MBA program in mainland China and the biggest EMBA program in the world. The school boasts of the most extensive network of MBA and EMBA alumni in Greater China, with 11,000 graduates worldwide and 1,000 added every year. With its renowned reputation and close-knit connection with the business community, CEIBS brings thousands of C-suite management and business professionals to campus by organizing recognized industry and executive forums & seminars. CEIBS has been a leader in the development of China's management education market, and we actively work to maintain our strong position with systematic fine-tuning of our offerings and introduction of innovative new initiatives.
CEIBS MBA Program:
• #1 in China 2011, 2007 & 2006 (3 consecutive surveys): Bloomberg Businessweek China
• #1 “Most Valuable Full-time MBA Program in China” (for five consecutive surveys in 2005-2007, 2010, 2012): Forbes China
• #5 Top Non-US Two-Year MBA (2011): Forbes magazine (in Top 5 since 2009)
• #24 worldwide, full-time MBA Program (2012): Financial Times
• #1 “Best Business School in China” (2011, 2010, 2009): Ed Universal (award chosen by 1000 international b-school deans)
• #9 “Top B-schools in Asia/Australasia” (2011) QS Top MBA
• 15 worldwide - Poets&Quants (2011)
CEIBS EMBA Program:
• #11 worldwide (2011): Financial Times
CEIBS Executive Education Combined Ranking:
• #29 worldwide (2012): Financial Times
Full-time MBA, Part-time MBA